Dick and Dom are DJing at Cindies this term

In Da Bungallare

Hide Images

Back in the 2000s, when saying 'in da' was the fashionable way of saying 'in the', Dick and Dom dominated our televisions. Earlier today, it was announced that the CBBC comedy duo will be dominating Cindies on the 23rd of January.

Good luck yelling 'bogeys' in a crowded Cindies at 2am

Richard 'Dick' McCourt and Dominic 'Dom' Wood are well known for presenting a number of BBC shows in the early 2000s, such as Dick and Dom in da Bungalow and later on Are You Smarter than a 10 Year Old. The pair are currently gearing up for a run at Butlins this summer, but in the meantime are stopping in at Cambridge for one night only to demonstrate their skills on the decks.

The Bafta winners (yes, Dick and Dom have a Bafta) brought to our screens iconic television such as shouting 'BOGEYS' as loud as they could in university libraries and the classic competition 'Don't go Daddy!' – both games we can still relate to just as much now.

'Dick and Domaratti', as the event is known, promises that your 'favourite childhoods icons' will be 'jumping on the ones and twos' and to 'be ready for S Club 7 and the Spice Girls'.

Another celebrity stopping by Poparatti this term is MIC's and I'm a Celeb Winner Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo, who is now dropping by Cindies on March 6th as opposed to the original 23rd of January, due to presenting commitments at the National TV Awards.

Tickets for both events are available on the Big Fish Ents website and Facebook page, so if you fancy getting a jaegerbomb with Dick and Dom then, get your tickets now before they're all snapped up.