Cambridge sex slave comes forward

She was sold to wealthy students

| UPDATED Hide Images

In an utterly harrowing account revealed by Cambridge News, a woman in her 50s has come forward to tell the story of alleged abuse suffered at the hands of Cambridge students.

She recounts being allegedly forced into sexual servitude by a gang of pimps at the age of 14. She said they would ply young, insecure girls with alcohol and drugs at a now-closed bar in the city centre and they would then be taken to a flat in Hills Road where clients were permitted to “do what they liked with us.”

The abuse took place in a flat on Hills Road

She claims wealthy, well-connected Cambridge students were among her abusers, adding they were “rich students who you could tell were training to be politicians and saw themselves as very privileged people.”

The abuse was regular and severe. She describes “a lot of gang raping and really violent men”. She alleges one time the abuse was so severe, she was taken to hospital due to injuries sustained during one a session.

Fortunately, after contemplating suicide she was able to escape from her captors and flee to Manchester. The abuse was so serious that she has requested not to be named.