Erectile Dysfunction Playlist

OJ WATSON is here with some uplifting song choices to help pick you up after suffering from erectile dysfunction.

eminem erectile dysfunction foo fighter marvin gaye Music playlist power

Just like the Big Bang, and somehow very much unlike the Big Bang, erectile dysfunction can come out of nowhere.

Now to clear up any confusion, I am not just talking about clinical ED. I’m talking about all the times when the stress of impending exams has impeded the blood flow, or when one too many sex on the beaches has left you ironically unable to have sex on the beach. Whatever the reasons, it doesn’t matter –  ED is nothing to be ashamed about, we’ve all been there, myself included (commenters come at me).

As we all know, stress is a major factor, so have a listen to these choice songs to help pick you back up. Whether you need a song to unleash some anger, a song to help you laugh it off with your mates, or even the song to get you in the mood, this playlist has it all.

Foo Fighters – The Pretender

This is the perfect song to turn up loud and scream along with for that required immediate endorphin release. When Dave Grohl closes by screaming “What if I say I will never surrender”, every man knows to pick themselves up and dust themselves off. 

Dead Kennedys – Too Drunk to Fuck

The Dead Kennedys were never known for sensitive, politically correct lyrics – this song is no different. When you hear the upbeat, jumpy punk rhythms juxtaposed against lyrics depicting a man ‘rolling down the stairs’ and being ‘sick, soft, gooey and cold’, you can’t help but laugh.

Reel Big Fish – Where Have You Been

Have a think back to the third season of The Inbetweeners. Do you remember the one where Simon is desperate to lose his virginity while visiting his girlfriend in Warwick? This is the song for that precise situation – the song for that erection that arrives crucially just too late.

The Black Eyed Peas – Where Is The Love?

The Black Eyed Peas asked back in 2003, “Where Is the Love?” Sadly for you there was no love to be found that night, but never mind – this song is an absolute tune and will give you flashbacks to your childhood…simpler times when the idea of ED had never crossed your mind.

The Coral – Dreaming of You

Those of you out there who religiously watch scrubs can back me up here, but The Coral’s Dreaming of You should have a special place in everyone’s heart when thinking about ED. Thanks to this clip, every time I hear this song I find a skip in my step and remember that even JD struggled with ED.

Kings of Leon – Soft

When Caleb from the Kings of Leon was being hounded by reporters about their errant ways, his response describing Soft is fantastic:

If all people want to talk about is, ‘The Kings of Leon do drugs and hang out with models’, I’m going to give it to them straight. You wanna talk about how you saw me doing blow and such-and-such supermodel. Well you know what my rebuttal is gonna be? ‘I couldn’t get my dick hard that night.’ ” – An inspiration to us all.

Eminem – Like Toy Soldiers

When you’ve finally removed the image of Marshall Mathers’ toy soldier standing to attention, Eminem’s Like Toy Soldiers provides us with an all too familiar rhythmic drumbeat. A drumbeat, if you will, that echoes the beating of your heart; a heart that has previously and will once again pump in the crusade against ED.

Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing (Kygo Remix)

This exquisite remix is the perfect carnal companion for your next bout of coitus – it’s both as sexy and as cool as a cucumber, and will surely clear your mind of any lingering stress.

————————————

What songs do you listen to help you take back the power? Let us know below.