Chase & Status to Headline Trinity Hall June Event

The Tab’s 2014 May Ball coverage is officially kicking off as we reveal Tit Hall’s June Event main act

Chase & Status chase and status Exclusive May Ball may ball headliner May Week may week 2014 Tit Hall Tit Hall June Event trinity hall

The Tab can exclusively reveal that a Chase & Status will be the main music act at the Trinity Hall June Event. Though, disappointingly, it is only a DJ set.

The duo, consisting of Saul Milton and Will Kennard, have released three full-length albums since 2008, with 2011’s multi platinum selling No More Idols sealing their reputation as an act to follow.

Having recently completed a UK wide tour this winter to promote their latest album, Chase & Status seem to be one of the biggest names we’ve heard from the 2014 May Ball rumour mill so far.

A spokesperson from the Tit Hall June Event committee said,  ‘We’re really excited to announce that Chase and Status will be headlining the June Event. We look forwarding to welcoming our guests in June and wish everyone a happy Mardi Gras!’

At 1pm, Trinity Hall are releasing another 200 standard tickets as well as 30 Q-Jump tickets on their website.

Keep following The Tab for the latest information about May Ball acts, and for more exclusive May Week gossip.