Flasher On The Loose Again

The notorious Cambridge flasher is back and this time he’s terrorizing student hostels.

Flasher hostels st johns window

The Tab is offering a £50 reward to anyone who catches the Cambridge flasher.

In the last couple of weeks there have been incidents involving the notorious flasher in the Newnham area, Grange Road, Clarkson Road and Storey's way.

The man in question seems to target student hostels. He doesn't approach people on the street, preferring to wait outside a ground floor window. 

Girls working on their essays with the curtains open have frequently got an eyeful.

Police hoped that the culprit had been caught in 2008 when a man was sentenced having admitted to exposing himself over 100 times, mainly to students. 

Despite conceding that he needed help the man still maintained that his habit was not sexually motivated.

All the female members of St John's have been cautioned to take care, as many of the colleges hostels lie within his preferred territory.

Head Porter Paul Doxey warned: "Ladies…the flasher is back. I thought he had disappeared due to the cold weather but clearly not. Let me know if you are unfortunate enough to encounter this idiot."

Have you had an unwelcome visit from the flasher? Help The Tab catch Cambridge's night time menace! A photo or any evidence leading to his identification will be rewarded with £50. Email [email protected] with information.