Single Bristol Uni students reveal yourselves: Bris Goes Dating is here

Happy cuffing season one and all!

It’s that time of year again. Cuffing season is upon us. It feels like everywhere you go there are perfect, happily loved up couples. Whether it’s with the soppy posts about couples’ trips to Amsterdam or seeing puppy dog boyfriends follow their girlfriends round the Christmas markets its unbearable for those of us still single at this time of year.

But this is where we step in. Forget Tinder, forget hoping your sports night one stand stand will be the one, forgot trawling through Briscrush waiting for the day someone finally writes one about you. Bris Goes Dating is here and it’s going to change your life.

How does it work?

Using a highly sophisticated and well thought out Google form, we will pair you with your perfect match and you can start the rest of your lives together on a hot date in none other than Steam.

You will then have the best half an hour of your life (hopefully) before giving us all the juicy intel. Then you are ready to plan your wedding, think of baby names and plan who will be pushing the other round in a wheelchair in the retirement home.

So fill in this form and we’ll see you in Steam. Happy cuffing season one and all!

Yours sincerely,

Cupid xoxo

Bris Goes Dating accepts and encourages applicants from all backgrounds, genders, and sexualities. 

Participants must be Bristol Uni students.

Please note that in order to participate in Bris Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your name, a photo of yourself and your post-date feedback published on The Bristol Tab. Sadly there are no exceptions to this condition.