Image may contain: Night Life, Party, Person, People, Human

The EFM Ball is back and this time it’s bigger and better than ever before

It’s gonna be YUGE

Following the runaway success of last year's 'Orient Express' themed ball, the annual Economics, Finance and Management Society Christmas bash returns in two weeks with a new theme, a new location and a new after party venue.

This year's boozy black-tie bonanza is set to take place at the recently renovated Mercure Grand Hotel in Bristol city centre. It's the first time any society has held a ball in the new space there and is set to host some 250 revellers in EFM's largest ever party.

The theme this year is 'City of Stars' with organisers anticipating copious amounts of sparkles and glitter. Beginning with a champagne reception- at which attendees can get their pics before they get too trashed- there will then be a sumptuous three course dinner featuring half a bottle of wine per person and hundreds of Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Only 40 tickets are left on sale

There will be unlimited candyfloss throughout the evening with renowned Bristol student snapper Gaby Ekaireb taking pics for the event. After the DJ sets are complete at the hotel, the party moves on to Mbargos at which the EFM negotiators have secured four free drinks for every ball attendee. Organisers anticipate each reveller will thus have seven drinks over the course of the evening, ensuring a raucous and convivial night.

EFM ball supremo Tara Sehmi confided to The Tab that only 40 tickets now remain, with sales set to close this Thursday.

To see the kind of glamorous creatures who will be attending the ball, take a look here to see the best dressed party goers at last year's bash.