EFM Bristol to host crazy Orient Express Xmas ball

And it looks amazing

Fresh from setting a world record for the largest gathering of Peter Pans, the Economics, Finance and Management Society have a new challenge: hosting Bristol’s biggest Christmas ball.

Only 40 tickets remain

The ‘Orient Express’ themed bonanza promises to take revellers on a pan continental journey.

Following a Parisian champagne reception, a train whistle will signal the beginning of a sumptuous three course dinner accompanied by a Venetian opera singer.

After dinner the focus switches to Istanbul with guests enjoying a henna parlour, baklava, a photo booth and flash tattoos. One (anonymous) economics fresher even emailed to ask if he’d need a visa to attend the ball.

EFM breaking records, smashing balls

The ball is the first student run society event hosted by Bristol Harbourside Hotel and will be the first chance to see a preview of the 2017 FUZE dance show.

Free entry is included to the after party at Pryzm, for which the EFM society have bagged a VIP section and a load of free booze. Tickets are selling fast, with EFM Social Secretary Anthony Vijaykumar reporting only 40 still remain. 

You can watch a promo video for the ball here:

Credit: Raeesa Rajmohamed- RR Videography and Photos