Sankeys is coming to Birmingham

The club franchise opens its doors in Digbeth on 11th March

#doyouwannasankeys club clubbing digbeth nightlife rainbow rainbow warehouse sankeys the tab the tab birmingham the tab brum

The Tab can confirm that nightclub Sankeys is opening at the Rainbow warehouse, 119 Milk Street, Digbeth on the 11th of March, with Tania Vulcano and Darius Syrossian headlining the opening night.

As part of the campaign #DoYouWannaSankeys, voters got to choose which city they wanted to see the club open in, and Birmingham came out on top. Other cities confirmed so far have been Newcastle, Stoke On Trent and Torquay.

Sankeys is famed for its Manchester flagship institute that has hosted the likes of Carl Cox, Hannah Wants and Swedish House Mafia . However on the 13th January it was announced the building was unsafe and was going to be turned into an apartment block, so the franchise opened a nationwide campaign to hear our pleas for our own piece of underground house and tech.

Birmingham can get ready to enjoy sets fresh off the plane from Ibiza, as it is expected the club will use the same resident DJ’s from the Playa D’en Bossa hotspot.

So pull out some wavy garms and prepare yourself for what could be a nightlife revolution.

Tickets for opening night are still on sale here.

#DoYouWannaSankeys voting is still open so if you want your town to be next, vote here.