Vodbull moves to new £2 million home

The infamous night has relocated to Smallbrook

broad street smallbrook snobs vodbull

One of Birmingham’s biggest nights has waved goodbye to Broad Street after moving venues for the 29th time.

Vodbull, which will celebrate its sweet 16th this November, has rehoused itself in Snobs’ new £2 million home in Smallbrook- its 29th venue since it began in 1998.

Your Thursday nights won’t be too different, but you’ll have a bit of a trek to Pit Stop for your post-lash nosh.

The night still promises to deliver its dangerously cheap drinks and huge variety of music across its three rooms.

And to celebrate its relaunch, Vodbull have teamed up with The Tab to bring you an exclusive night on Thursday 16 October.

You’ll have the chance to win a free bottle of champagne, as well as get your pic with the vibrant Vodbull bull.

A spokesperson for Vodbull said: “Vodbull UK has been running since 1998, and it is our 16th birthday this November.

“This year has been a big year for us as we have started a new night, revamped a much loved one and gone weekly with our most loved one.

“During our 16 years the night Vodbull has frequented 29 venues, including our state of the art, million pound brand new Snobs.

“We currently run four nights from Monday to Thursday at three different venues: Rendezvous at Electric in partnership with the University of Birmingham Guild but with links to Aston and Birmingham City Unions, Stupid Tuesday at Players, I Love… at Electric and Vodbull at Snobs.”