TikTok appears to show trespassers at Lyle and Erik Menendez house

Wait, a TikTok shows the moment trespassers at the Menendez house are caught by police

It’s been reported police are upping security in the area around Halloween

A TikTok appears to catch the moment trespassers are caught by police at the real house that once belonged to Lyle and Erik Menendez, as reports claim police in the area are upping security around the Halloween period.

According to TMZ, Beverly Hills police are predicting a lot more interest in the house in which Lyle and Erik killed their parents José and Kitty, following the release of Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story and The Menendez Brothers on Netflix. The publication has said people have “swarmed” the real life location since the Netflix shows, and one TikTok in particular shows police leaving the property.

“We came to visit the Menendez house and right when we came apparently six people broke in and that’s why police came,” the TikToker said in the caption of the video. “You can feel the bad vibes from the house and I got goose bumps when we went to go visit.”

@gucciflipflopss6

We came to visit the Menendez house and right when we came apparently 6 people broke in and thats why the police came. You can feel the bad vibes from the house and I got goose bumps when we went to go visit #fyp #menendezbrothers #menendezjustice #losangeles @karla del refugio @Natalia

♬ I’m Gonna Miss You – Milli Vanilli

TMZ has reported local police are planning how to manage the people expected to come and visit the home over the spooky season, as Hollywood tour buses have also been in the area dropping off tourists and sightseers in the area. The publication has said private security is being recommended for the house, and others in the area.

Right now, it is believed the home is empty as renovation work is carried out following the property being sold earlier this year. It was sold in March 2024 for $17million – the sale was on exactly the anniversary of the day the jury convicted the Menendez brothers of first-degree murder.

The 9,063-square-foot, Mediterranean-style villa boasts seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a pool, a huge balcony and games room. It also has a separate guest house, and tennis court.

Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story and The Menendez Brothers are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.