Eve Charlie Polly MAFS UK

Polly admits she ‘apologised profusely’ to Charlie after discovering Eve ‘concealed truth’

‘It’s upsetting to see how blindsided we all were by the situation’

Polly revealed that the entire MAFS UK 2024 cast felt “blindsided” by Eve “concealing the truth” about what really happened with Charlie and has clarified that she “apologised profusely” to her following the episode.

During last night’s explosive dinner party, Polly said she’d have words if Charlie and Eve came in together after explaining that Eve had been telling them how badly Charlie had been treating her. Later on, she took Charlie to the side and called her out for being a “bully” which sent Charlie over the edge and caused her to temporarily leave the dinner party.

Polly posted on her Instagram story last night and this morning to explain the situation with Eve, admitting she takes “full accountability” for what she said to Charlie on MAFS UK 2024 and that the two now speak every day.

Via Instagram

She wrote: “Just a message about tonight’s episode. Please remember to keep an open mind with things on TV. We saw a lot of Eve most days and nights as she was always with one of us, and Charlie hardly ever while we were in the apartments. Naturally being closer with one party you do believe what someone’s saying to you about their partner if they’re nowhere to be seen and you haven’t spoken to them about anything.

“It’s really upsetting to see how blindsided we all were with this situation but please know I (and the other girls) did apologise profusely to Charlie and we are all good and speak daily.”

Via Instagram

In a second story this morning, she added: “Thank you for everyone supporting last night saying how difficult it is also being told different things by someone who’s so good at concealing the truth.

“Everyone else coming at me for sticking my nose in is actually hilarious to me, because if you’ve never got involved in your friend’s relationship and put your advice in sometimes when it’s not needed, in the words of Davide, LIER.

“I took accountability for what I said to Charlie and apologised which is probably more than anyone’s ever done when they’ve done and said something they shouldn’t have.”

Via Instagram

Polly also replied to many comments who were either calling her out for the comments she made against Charlie or saying that she was also “manipulated” by Eve during last night’s episode of MAFS UK 2024. One user claimed that Eve is a “narcissist” and one that both Charlie and Polly fell “victim” to on the show. Polly replied: “Thank you so much because this is so true!”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates about the grooms – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook