MAFS UK 2024 grooms

Last year’s MAFS UK cast slate 2024 grooms for their ‘disrespectful’ and ‘toxic’ behaviour

‘I’m getting really angry watching this’

The MAFS UK 2024 grooms are arguably some of the worst to have ever appeared on the show, and last year’s MAFS cast members have been quick to call them out for their “toxic” and “disrespectful” behaviour. We absolutely love to see it.

Although considering the behaviour of Polly and Eve last night I’d be tempted to say a lot of the brides this year are just as guilty as the grooms for not acting how they should.

Via Channel 4

Jay took to her Instagram story to rant about the men of this year’s cast, saying: “What is it with the men on this series? Are you all actually having a laugh? Like you think you’ve gone into this experiment and you’re gonna get what you’ve asked for handed to you on a plate? You’ve got to be open-minded.

“So disrespectful. Rude. If it were like that on our season I would’ve been throwing my stump around. Also not only that, I know I’m ranting but I’m getting really angry watching this, like last year I was the biggest girl of the cast, I’m a size 12 to 14.

“I’m not being funny lads, it’s not like you’re all oil paintings, you know, you’re not the prettiest flower in the vase. I know it’s edited and all that lot but you still said it. Think outside the box and think why you’re in there and you’ve been matched, like personality, you know your traits.

“It’s not like a Tinder game, where you’re swiping left and right because of somebody’s looks and how unreal they are. They’re all beautiful women.”

Via Channel 4

Ella also slated the MAFS UK 2024 grooms, especially Alex and Caspar for their comments about their wives. She explained: “I just think the men this year are not bringing it. I’m sorry, but they’re really not.”

She first focused her wrath on Caspar, saying: “That is so below the belt. OK if someone’s not your type, fine, but you don’t have to get personal. Emma, by far, has the most incredible personality, and is really funny and I love that she owns her sh*t and she knows who she is. She knows she’s beautiful inside and out. I just think it was really below the belt belt and uncalled for because he’s no oil painting, let’s be honest.”

As for Alex, he didn’t get off easy other with Ella calling him out for his wife swapping comments, adding: “I think to go into it with that mindset isn’t good. You can’t go in and be that narrow minded. If your husband just doesn’t make an effort with you and doesn’t fancy you and makes you feel like sh*t, albeit, go for it, but before you have even met your wife.  No. “

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates about the grooms – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook