Charlie MAFS UK bully

Charlie speaks out for the first time after being called ‘a bully’ in explosive MAFS UK ep

All that drama before the whole cast had even entered the dinner party!?

Well, I think we’re all a little bit rattled after that utterly carnage episode of Married at First Sight last night, where the 2024 season of MAFS UK came to its most explosive head yet. Half of the episode was filled with really brutal drama – and considering it was meant to be a dinner party, not a single plate of food had even been served. Not even all the cast had entered the occasion before we saw Polly insert herself well and truly into Eve and Charlie’s drama, which resulted in Polly calling Charlie a bully to her face in front of the group and causing big upset in the process. Because, well – of course it would cause huge upset. Charlie has now spoken out for the first time since Polly called her ‘a bully’ on last night’s volatile MAFS UK that well and truly rocked the group.

Speaking in a post on her Instagram story, Charlie explained “Guys, I want to say a massive thank you for all your support. I’m honestly overwhelmed with the love I’ve received and I promise I’ve seen every message and I’ll be coming back to all as soon as I can.”

She also reposted a statement from Polly, addressing calling Charlie ‘a bully’ and the way she came across in last night’s big drama MAFS UK episode.

She wrote: “Just a message about tonight’s episode. Please remember to keep an open mind with things on TV. We saw a lot of Eve most days and nights as she was always with one of us, and Charlie hardly ever while we were in the apartments. Naturally being closer with one party you do believe what someone’s saying to you about their partner if they’re nowhere to be seen and you haven’t spoken to them about anything.

“It’s really upsetting to see how blindsided we all were with this situation but please know I (and the other girls) did apologise profusely to Charlie and we are all good and speak daily.”

Via Instagram

She continued in a second post today: “Thank you for everyone supporting last night saying how difficult it is also being told different things by someone who’s so good at concealing the truth.

“Everyone else coming at me for sticking my nose in is actually hilarious to me, because if you’ve never got involved in your friend’s relationship and put your advice in sometimes when it’s not needed, in the words of Davide, LIER. I took accountability for what I said to Charlie and apologised which is probably more than anyone’s ever done when they’ve done and said something they shouldn’t have.”

The drama looks like it boots off even harder in the commitment ceremony tonight. Seated.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates about the grooms – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook