Emma reveals Caspar abandoned her alone in suite on first night of MAFS UK 2024 honeymoon

The pair didn’t share a bed for their whole honeymoon and only talked when the cameras were rolling

So it was pretty clear to see that what was supposed to be a romantic, bonding MAFS UK 2024 honeymoon between Emma and Caspar didn’t exactly go that way. From Caspar’s apparent lack of enthusiasm towards Emma to *those* awful comments about her weight, it didn’t really look like they had a great time.

And as it turns out that’s exactly the case as Emma revealed what really went down on her honeymoon on the MAFS UK: It’s Official! With Chloe Burrows podcast. It seems that the only time the pair even talked to each other was when the cameras were rolling and Caspar actually left their honeymoon suite on their first night together. Erm, what?!

Via Channel 4

Chloe asked Emma what her expectations of the honeymoon had been before she went on it, with Emma replying: “After the wedding day I’d been so open-minded and I knew it was going to be a challenge because everything is a challenge.

“I haven’t had a boyfriend before, Caspar hasn’t had a girlfriend before and especially hearing what our friends and family said about us both being quite stubborn, I knew navigating that was going to be a challenge. When we found out we were going to Jamaica, dreamy.”

Via Channel 4

When she was asked about how she then felt about everything when leaving Jamaica, Emma laughed and added: “I actually had a lot of time on my own. We were in this gorgeous honeymoon suite with gorgeous balconies, and sea view, and he left me on night one. I just had a lot of time thinking, ‘jesus I don’t think he likes me.'” My heart is genuinely breaking for Emma right now.

Fellow reality TV star David Potts was also on the podcast and asked Emma whether she and Caspar only communicated when the MAFS UK 2024 cameras were rolling. She laughed and confirmed, “oh yeah, yeah.”

She did add that on the first night of their honeymoon he taught her how to play backgammon, saying: “But it was like an A3 backgammon board and I have no idea how he managed to fit it in his case.” Nothing screams romance like being taught a board game on the first night of your honeymoon.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook