Casa Amor starts THIS WEEK and the Islanders’ exes are going to be there!

Oh my GOD

Guys stay calm, but it’s been reported that Love Island 2024 is getting Casa Amor later this week, and the new villa is going to have a few familiar faces for the cast in.

The twist to the show is apparently starting on Sunday, and the second villa will have some of the Islanders’ exes waiting there. The week away will follow the usual format, with the girls and boys separated, with one going away to the new villa, and the others staying in the main villa.

An insider told The Sun: “The Casa bombshells are going to make the biggest bang yet. We always say Casa Amor is the ultimate test and this year’s troop are going to be some of the lads’ Everest.

“There’s some girls the lads will recognise – for good and bad reasons. There’s exes, situationships, conquests and affiliations. There’s already more drama in the villa than on the Euros football pitch, but bosses are expecting plenty of red cards from the OG girls after Casa.”

Love Island 2024 Casa Amor date revealed

via ITV

Love Island 2024 is apparently going to give us the biggest Casa Amor to date, and there is going to be heartbreak, shocks and recouplings in the buckets full. We’ve already seen what happened when Joey Essex’s ex Grace was thrown into the villa, and that really was just the beginning.

At the end, there will be the huge recoupling, and the Islanders will find out who has been faithful and who has had their heads turned.

I need it NOW.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.