MAFS Australia 2024

Okay, everyone remain calm but MAFS Australia 2024 is officially ending this week?!

What am I supposed to do with my evenings?!

I don’t want to alarm anyone too much but MAFS Australia 2024 cast will officially be coming to an end this week, with the final episode airing on Thursday and the reunion taking place next week.

The final commitment ceremony takes place tonight with the final dinner party happening on Tuesday and Final Vows taking place on Wednesday and Thursday. This week we’ll see another huge cheating scandal go down and some jaw-dropping revelations being released at the Final Vows. I want all the tea.

The Final Vows will see the couples decide whether they want to stay together or not with Sara and Tim, Jade and Ridge, Lauren and Jono, Tori and Jack and Jayden and Eden all making it to the final episode.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lucinda (@lucindaslight)

Since the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion has already been filmed and aired in Australia it would mean the UK won’t have to wait for it to be filmed. Luckily for us, it means we can officially watch the reunion on Monday 29th April at 7.30pm.

And apparently, the MAFS reunion is set to be one of the most dramatic ones ever aired, with Jono and Ellie’s relationship finally being publicly revealed, as well as an enormous showdown between Casandra and Sara as well as Ellie and Lauren. Even Jack and Tori aren’t safe from the wrath of the experts and reportedly they actually walk out of the reunion TWICE because they’re so angry with the questions being raised to them. Safe to say I cannot wait!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.