MAFS Australia dinner parties filmed

We found where the MAFS Australia dinner parties are filmed and it’s quite wild

The glamour of TV magic does a lot of heavy lifting

Married at First Sight Australia gets about across loads of filming locations, as the show depicts the MAFS brides and grooms navigating the experiment. If you’ve ever watched MAFS Australia or any other location of the franchise, you’ll know that the dinner parties are such an integral part of the process and the drama that erupts there is like no other. But where are the MAFS Australia dinner parties filmed? The location is a bit underwhelming, but here we are.

It’s not a restaurant or even anywhere boujee…

Despite the glitz and the glamour of the show and everything chaotic that goes down there, the actual filming location is a bit flop. The MAFS Oz dinner parties are filmed in an unused warehouse in Lilyfield, a suburb of Sydney. The warehouse is fully converted into what you see on the TV – so all the drama can go down in somewhere that looks full of glamour and not just some random room.

The space is a 1,200 sqm loft. Lilyfield is quite a trendy area, full of runners and it gets a lot of tourists. Some being fans of the show who go to find the warehouse and hunt down the filming locations! It’s also known for being a bit of a haven for foodies, so if you fancy a munch after you’ve stalked it you’ll be in a good spot for it.

For more like this on where the dinner parties are filmed and for all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.