Collins MAFS Australia 2024

Um, these videos prove that MAFS Australia groom Collins doesn’t actually talk like that irl

Guys I think we’ve all been duped

Okay so we all thought Collins was an AI robot with poor acting skills but it turns out that could have just been an elaborate act from the MAFS Australia 2024 groom?

Some recent interviews that have emerged from him on TikTok show him being able to hold a completely coherent and normal conversation for at least 10 minutes, without a single “woah” or “oh my god” in sight.

@aliiscoollike

MAFS groom Collins Christian claims most of cast are on the show for fame #mafs #mafsau #mafsaustralia

♬ original sound – aliiscoollike

In this video with The Daily Mail Collins is very clearly able to string long-form sentences together, and actually seems quite genuine in his responses – a stark difference to the MAFS Australia 2024 we came to know. And it seems fans of the show also picked up on his lack of poor acting with one commenting: “Wait, why does he seem so normal in this?”

@selina_chhaur

Colins from MAFS taking lessons about dating on Back To Reality 🥲👏🏼 #mafs #mafsaustralia #mafsau #mafsaus

♬ original sound – Selina Chhaur

And no, this isn’t a fluke because here’s another post-MAFS Australia 2024 interview Collins has given where he seems like a completely normal functioning member of society. He’s able to answer questions well, listen well, articulate his feelings and I don’t feel myself and generations of my ancestors physically cringing when I listen to him. What on earth is going on?

@mafs

Why’d the chicken cross the interview? To buy Collins some time 🤷‍♀️ #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFSAU #funny #fyp

♬ original sound – Married At First Sight

And if by some means you’ve completely forgotten the inability Collins had to answer a simple question on MAFS Australia 2024, may I please direct you back to this video of him where he gets unbelievably distracted by a chicken? You cannot convince me these are the same man. Either Collins has had a system update or perhaps we’ve all been duped and his awful acting was really the best performance any of us have ever seen. I’ll leave it up to you to decide!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Collins, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.