Collins MAFS Australia

Working in government to an acting career, everything you need to know about MAFS’ Collins

He once got friend-zoned and ran away to America for six weeks

MAFS Australia groom Collins is certainly one of the most unique cast members to ever appear on the show, and I’m still convinced he’s just an AI robot with three phrases programmed in. From his day job working for the government to his acting career, here’s everything you need to know about him.

He was once friend-zoned and ran away to America for six weeks

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Collins (@collins_christian_)

Collins revealed in his MAFS Australia audition tape that despite never being in a relationship he has been in love before, but it didn’t exactly go to plan.

He told his friend that he was in love with her but she didn’t feel the same, and as a result, Collins decided the best course of action was to run away to America for six weeks to heal his heartbreak. A tub of Ben and Jerry’s serves me fine but each to their own I guess.

By day he works for the Australian government

View this post on Instagram

28-year-old Collins is an executive assistant whose day job is at the Australian government working as an executive assistant.

And by night is a quiz master

View this post on Instagram

Collins works as a trivia host and also does a lot of speeches for people’s weddings, it’s a shame his own didn’t go too well.

He’s appeared in a TV ad for hair transplants

He shared the video on his Instagram and his comments were full of his friends congratulating him on finally making it in the acting world. The avert was shared during the World Cup and Collins played the role of Raja who is feeling a lot happier after getting a successful hair transplant.

He admits he’s very ‘picky’ when it comes to physical appearance

View this post on Instagram

MAFS Australia groom Collins admitted that he’s been “learning that maybe I am a bit too picky.” He continued: “If I’m not physically attracted to them, I almost kind of shut off the door to potential relationships and I’m well aware that’s not good.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Collins, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.