Sharon Osbourne Celebrity Big Brother said

Every scandalous bombshell Sharon Osbourne dropped in her week on Celebrity Big Brother

She slated Simon Cowell, Anna Wintour and James Corden in just seven days

It was unquestionably better to have just one week of Sharon Osbourne in Celebrity Big Brother than not have her in at all – and nothing has proved that more than her unfiltered approach to scandalous gossip. Mrs O did pretty much nothing in the house except drop banger after banger of celeb tea – so here is a rundown of all the wild things Sharon Osbourne said on Celebrity Big Brother.

Dragged James Corden

She did god’s work here. Sharon made a comment about Adele overdoing the Britishness and then said

“I tell you who does that: James Corden – he does that all the time. I go to him, ‘I really like your shoes,’ and he goes, ‘Yes, Stella McCartney,’”, adding: “I’m like, ‘I didn’t ask you who made them.’ He constantly, constantly throws out names.“When he got to America, he played the LA game really well.”

Anna Wintour got a whacking

Continuing and saying the Vogue editor adores James Corden, Sharon said “Oh, she loves [Corden]. She loves him. But who loves Anna Wintour? She does. I think she’s a C-word.”

A choice reaction for Ellen Degeneres

When Louis Walsh said Ellen Degeneres’ name, Sharon made a vomiting noise.

Ranted about Simon Cowell with Louis

Sharon and Louis spoke in length in Sharon’s private bedroom about the end of their friendship with Simon Cowell. Sharon said she was furious with Simon because she turned down judging on The Masked Singer in the US to do The X factor again, but was then dropped. “I missed a huge gig. That’s why I was furious. I went mad when they told me and then he called me.”

Via ITV

She also said “for all the money in the world” she wouldn’t work for him again, and made a dig at him for “wearing the same thing for three decades.”

She also said in the house of their friendship “He would not call Louis or I. He is very, what’s the word? Snotty. Simon just is. He has his little posse around him, the same people he’s had for years, and that’s who he talks to.

“He’s not really one of these guys who’ll be like, ‘Hey great. You’ve given us a call. How are you doing? Yada, yada, yada. He’s not one of those ‘checking in’ on friends to see if you’re doing OK. We were, in the beginning, the three of us, really close friends. But then he kind of left our group and went on. But no, he’s weird as far as friends go. Very, very closed off.”

On Gary Goldsmith

Sharon put Gary up for eviction, criticising what she deemed to be his inauthenticity. She also said he should go to therapy.

Slated Real Housewives in front of Lauren Simon, who is one

Osbourne says: “I honestly, honestly don’t watch them because I don’t like the way the women are. I think it’s very, very bad the way they represent themselves with the cat fighting.”

Lauren Simon then said “it’s the way it’s produced”, to which Sharon replied “They live bullshit lives, not real lives.”

Said she was grateful the world wouldn’t have to suffer Donald Trump much longer

Speaking about her interactions with the former President, Sharon said “He was, I have to say, very, very nice with me. Extremely nice, very charming and his wife [Melania Trump] was lovely.”

“He’s the sort of man that won’t talk to you if he doesn’t think you’re a pretty woman. He treats women like [snaps fingers]. If he thinks you are attractive for whatever he feels is attractive, he will talk to you, but if you’re not it’s like [looks away].”\

When he came over to England to meet our late Queen [Elizabeth II], he was walking infront of her. That’s how uneducated he is, and I just thank God he’s 78 because we won’t have to suffer him long.”

For all the latest reality TV news like this ranking of the Celebrity Big Brother 2024 cast, and for all the best memes and quizzes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.