Um, it looks as though Chelsea and Jimmy are secretly dating again after Love Is Blind

They think they’re being sneaky, but I see you!

So, after all that drama during Love Is Blind season six, it really looks as though messy couple Jimmy and Chelsea are dating again now. Yes, really.

Chelsea and Jimmy have been the couple causing all the drama this season – right from the pods to the (nearly) altar. They were in a love triangle in the pods, then argued in the outside world over Jimmy’s past with his friends, and him calling Chelsea “clingy”.

This all ended with Jimmy doubling down on feeling Chelsea was too much for him and was making arguments every day, and they didn’t even make it down the aisle.

Buuuuuut, the drama hasn’t stopped there. Despite Jimmy being pretty certain he was 100 per cent done with Chelsea and their relationship was over, it looks as though they’ve been dating since the show! I’m as shocked as you are!

Chelsea and Jimmy dating after Love Is Blind season six

via Instagram

The couple have both posted exactly the same photos on their Instagram stories, out on a lunch date together. It looks like it’s just the two of them out at the intimate setting, having some food and drinks with a view of the sea. Very romantic!

Chelsea posted on the same day that she was in the area for her best friend’s wedding, so um, is Jimmy your plus one to a wedding?! That’s quite serious?!

The couple might think they’ve been super sneaky with shots of plates and arms, without tagging each other. But unfortunately, the matching drinks, food and locations are clear as day for all to see.

@sackameow

Megan Fox was at my work tonight! And look who shes with šŸ¤ #loveisblind #meganfox

ā™¬ original sound – kardashianshulu

Someone who works at the restaurant has posted a TikTok, confirming the couple were there together. “Megan Fox was at my work tonight! And look who she’s with,” they captioned the video.

Now I just need to know what’s happened to bring this rekindle on. Roll on the reunion!

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now.Ā For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.Ā