When will the explosive Love Is Blind season six reunion we’ve been waiting for take place?

Izzy from season five might be making a surprise appearance!

Now the Love Is Blind weddings are over we can look forward to the real juicy stuff when the season six reunion episode airs. And you won’t have to wait long either as the Love Is Blind season six reunion will premiere next Wednesday on the 13th of March on Netflix.

The episode will be “filmed in front of a live audience and filled with surprise guests,” as hosts Nick and Vanessa Lachey bring the season six cast back together to discuss the highs, lows, and everything in between. Plus, they’ll “reveal secrets that have surfaced since the experiment concluded.” Bring on all the drama please!

Whilst we can expect appearances from the whole cast we know AD, Brittany, Clay, Jimmy and Chelsea will be in attendance. I need Jeramey to get grilled on his fiance situation honestly.

There could also be some guest appearances from previous Love Is Blind alumni, as cast members have shared behind-the-scenes pictures from filming.

I can’t wait to watch all the drama unfold!

The Love is Blind season six reunion will premiere on Wednesday 13 March on Netflix. All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now  –For all the latest editing errors, Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.