Love Island stars Ella and Tyrique could be back together

Wait, people have spotted a huge clue Ella and Tyrique have got back together already

I can’t keep up!

Hold on a minute, because people seem to have spotted a huge clue that suggests Love Island 2023 finalists Ella and Tyrique have got back together… again.

Yep, the yo-yo couple were revealed to have split just last weekend, and they have before split up and got back together. Now, it sure looks like history could be repeating itself.

Fans have spotted Ella and Tyrique both posted matching pictures of Louis Vuitton luggage on Instagram, before they both swiftly deleted the posts. Tyrique is said to have spent £1,200 on a Louis Vuitton bag for Ella for Valentine’s Day, before they split just days later.

Viral Instagram account The Shade Borough picked up on the posts, and said: “It looks like Ella and Tyrique from Love Island are back together and going on holiday after posting the same luggage trolley on socials.” Sooo, what’s going on?

Last week, a source told MailOnline: “Ella and Tyrique have decided it’s time to go their separate ways. They have such love for each other, but they often struggle to get along and as viewers saw in the villa, they’re always arguing.

“This time, things have ended badly… and they have both removed all recent photographs of each other from their respective Instagram profiles, as well as all Snapchat content. They have unfollowed each other as well… it certainly feels like this breakup is final.”

But the couple do have a history of breaking up and getting back together. On top of being very on and off whilst in the villa, in November the couple briefly ended things, but were reported to have got back together to give their relationship one last chance. They were reported as being in “crisis talks” at the time.

I need answers!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.