Yikes, Love Island’s Ella and Tyrique have split up after six months and ‘things ended badly’

Just a few days ago he spent £1,200 buying her a bag for Valentine’s Day

After just six months together, Love Island 2023 finalists Ella Thomas and Tyrique Hyde have split up. The couple have deleted all evidence of one another from their social medias, and according to reports things haven’t ended well between them. Uh-oh!

In November the couple briefly ended things, but were reported to have got back together to give their relationship one last chance. They were reported as being in “crisis talks”, however now things are over for good.

A source told MailOnline: “Ella and Tyrique have decided it’s time to go their separate ways. They have such love for each other, but they often struggle to get along and as viewers saw in the villa, they’re always arguing.

“This time, things have ended badly… and they have both removed all recent photographs of each other from their respective Instagram profiles, as well as all Snapchat content. They have unfollowed each other as well… it certainly feels like this breakup is final.”

Love Island 2023, Ella and Tyrique split up

via ITV

Just last week the couple spent Valentine’s Day together, and Tyrique bought Ella a £1,200 Louis Vuitton bag, and they went for a meal and stayed overnight in a hotel.

Ella and Tyrique, who came third on Love Island 2023, breaking up means Whitney and Lochan and Molly and Zac are now the only couples still together from their series. Winners Jess and Sammy broke up just weeks after leaving the villa together.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.