Lucinda has broken up with her Love Island Australia boyfriend to ‘pursue All Stars’

Ummm, yikes?!

It’s been reported that Lucinda Stafford has broken up with her boyfriend Zac from Love Island Australia, so that she can pursue opportunities on another dating show. Yikes.

Lucinda met Zac Nunns on the Australian version of the show last year, but they have split up after just months together. According to MailOnline, she dumped him so she can “pursue opportunities on Love Island: All Stars.”

It’s been reported Zac is “heartbroken” over the split, after saying just weeks ago he was aiming to move to the UK to live with Lucinda. She has wiped all evidence of him from her Instagram page, and they no longer follow one another.

Lucinda and Zac on Love Island Australia

via Love Island Australia

Confirming the news, Zac said on Instagram: “Hey guys, just thought I’d let you know that Lucinda and I have decided to go our separate ways. I’m not feeling too good about the situation and appreciate all the support so far.” He didn’t give any reason for their split.

“After the show wrapped up I went straight to the UK with Lucinda, then we went to Paris, Portugal and travelled around the UK together. We had the best time,” Zac previously told 9Entertainment. “Eventually I’m going to move in with Lucinda in the UK.”

A friend of Lucinda had previously told MailOnline: “When Lucinda signed up for Australian Love Island, she didn’t think she would leave the show with somebody like Zac. He ticks at the right boxes and she’s besotted.

“Obviously there is a huge distance between the pair but Zac is keen to make things work and moving to the UK has been mooted. They’re going to see how things pan out but it’s very much a case of ‘watch this space.'”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.