Tyrique and Ella Love Island 2023 split

Crisis talks and deleted comments: All the drama as Love Island’s Ella and Tyrique ‘split up’

The couple apparently broke up weeks ago

Yesterday, it was reported Love Island 2023 couple Tyrique and Ella had split up, four months after leaving the villa as girlfriend and boyfriend.

It sounds like there has been a lot of drama surrounding the couple, who have been “on and off” and are now desperately trying to make it work once again. They had struggled with distance, and clashing busy work schedules. But now, Ella has been pictured with Tyrique again, and everyone is wondering what it really going on here?!

Here’s what we know.

Tyrique and Ella apparently split up weeks ago

When news hit everywhere that Ella and Tyrique had ended things, a source had said the couple had been over for “weeks” after splitting in secret. “Ella and Ty split in secret but got back together and it’s been like that for a few weeks now, they are very on and off,” they said.

“Viewers saw how the dynamic between them can often be fiery and it’s been no different since they left Love Island. This is the first time Ty has been in a relationship and often Ella can feel let down… she expects a lot from him, and he hasn’t been delivering.

“Then there’s the distance, Ella still lives in Scotland and Ty is in Essex with his family so spending quality time with each other can be tricky. Ella has also been travelling back and forth to Los Angeles thanks to her modelling work and ambassador deal with PrettyLittleThing.”

With everything going on, the couple missed out on the ITV Palooza party last week, with the pair pulling out at the last minute.

Since the break up, they’ve been in ‘crisis talks’ trying to see if they can get back together

It’s also been reported Ella and Tyrique are very much still in touch, and are trying to give things another go. Insiders have said the pair are hoping to “make it work” but admitted that “the romance currently hangs by a thread.” The couple have apparently been in “crisis talks” since they first broke up.

Now, Ella and Tyrique have been spotted hanging out together again

via Instagram @tyriquehyde

Just to make us all confused, Tyrique posted an Instagram story last night at a concert… and Ella was with him! Maybe the talks are going well and right now is one of their “on” times?

Tyrique seemed to laugh off the news, but it looks like that’s now been deleted?

Gossip Instagram page UK Gossip TV shared a screenshot of the news, and it looked as though Tyrique commented a bunch of laughing emojis. But now, the comment appears to have been deleted.

“Why did he delete his comment,” one confused fan posted. “Did management tell him? He needs to put it back and stand on business.”

Neither Ella or Tyrique have commented on the split rumours, and they both still have pictures of them together on Instagram. A confusing time to be a Ella and Tyrique stan!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.