Scott Love Island All Stars

All the savage things Scott’s said about the Love Island All Stars cast

‘Georgia H and Anton finishing fifth was expected – they can drop the act now’

The last year or so of Love Island has been dominated by one man: Scott van-der-Sluis. Scott has spent the majority of the last year on the show in some way, shape or form – whether it was his original series, Love Island USA or Love Island Games, rest assured that man was in a villa. One season everyone was shocked to see him NOT show up on was Love Island All Stars – but that doesn’t mean our Scott hasn’t been giving his savage comments on Love Island All Stars across the whole series. Here’s everything savage he’s said about the lot of them.

Mitch

Scott has made his thoughts on Mitch very known – both when in a villa with him and out.

When Mitch was causing shit in the first few weeks, Scott tweeted “so this is what it feels like to watch Mitch on TV.”

He also said Mitch won’t shut up about his Blackpool ex, Katie – after Mitch hushed any chat about her on the final episode.

On TikTok after Mitch was dumped, Scott said he “never got the chance to go in and call him a knobhead.”

Georgia H and Anton

@scottvds17

Tommy boy from Barnsley is an All stars winner & Mitch wants his ex back #LoveIsland

♬ original sound – Scott van-der-Sluis

On TikTok when he was discussing the Love Island All Stars final, Scott said about fifth place finishers Georgia H and Anton that “it was pretty expected to be fair – they can sort of drop the act now.”

The show in general

“I don’t think any of the couples were massively strong, but yeah. You’ve got to just deal with the hands that you’re dealt.” He also said previously “I can’t decide if it’s any good or not.”

For all the latest Love Island All Starsnews and gossip from Scott and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.