Brigdit Mendler is the latest Disney Channel star to join the parents club

From Bridgit Mendler to Hilary Duff: All the ex Disney Channel stars who are now parents

These kids grow up so fast x

Bridgit Mendler recently announced that she had adopted a “sweet” boy back in 2022, so it prompted a deep dive into which of our favourite Disney Channel stars had also become parents. Luckily for her, she could probaby join together with all the other former Disney Channel stars who have become parents and set up a nursery if she needed some childcare. Here are all the other ex-Disney Channel kids who have become parents.

Bridgit Mendler

Everyone’s favourite Disney star turned PhD doctor surprised everyone when she revealed that she and her husband Griffin had adovated a “sweet” little boy back in 2022. This came the same day she annouced her fancy space tech start-up

Hilary Duff

Hilary might have given us Lizzie McGuire but she’s also given life to her son Luca and daughter Banks and Mae. She’s not down there as she is currently expecting her fourth kid later with her husband Matthew Koma.

Ashley Tisdale

Ashley welcomed daughter Juniper with her husband Christopher French in 2021 after starring in many iconic projects for the network, like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and High School Musical.

Joe Jonas

You probably haven’t missed that Joe married Sophie Turner due to all the dirty details of their divorce being everywhere, but they also have two daughters, Willa and Delphine, together.

KayCee Stroh

KayCee has welcomed two daughters with her husband, Ben Higginson since shooting to fame on High School Musical; Zetta in 2013 and Lettie in 2015.

Christy Carlson Romano

Christy and her husband, Brendan Rooney, moved from Los Angeles to the less-entertainment industry-focused Texas city of Austin for their daughters Isabella and Sophia. This comes after Christy has spoken out about the bad side of being a child star on shows like Even Stevens.

Tamera Mowry

Tamera is known for being a twin, but did you know she had two of her own kids? She welcomed her son Aden and daughter Ariah with her husband, Adam Housley.

Tia Mowry

Tamera’s sister Tia is also a mum! With her ex-husband Cory Hardricht, she has two kids, son Cree and daughter Cairo.

Kyra Pratt

Kyra has two daughters, Lyric and Liyah, with her long-time partner Danny Kirkpatrick and brings them places she gets invited to since her Disney days on shows like The Proud Family.

David Henrie

David has a trio of children Pia, James and Gemma with his wife Maria Cahil and recently enchanted everyone with pictures of them visiting him on the set of the Wizards of Waverley Place reboot.

Tiffany Thorton

Sonny With A Chance star Tiffany has four kids in total. She welcomed sons KJ and Bentley with her late husband, Chris Carney, before he was killed in a car accident. She found love again with Josiah Capaci and has welcomed two daughters with him: Juliet and Kimber Jo.