Georgia Steel’s family address trolling, reminding viewers Love Island ‘is not real life’

‘These hurtful comments will absolutely devastate her’

The family of Georgia Steel issued a statement last night to address the “vile” bullying both the family and Georgia Steel have been receiving whilst she’s been in the Love Island: All Stars villa.

In a statement on Instagram, the family said: “Love Island is an amazing TV show and we have loved watching this series as much as everyone else. The last few episodes have been difficult for us to watch, but what’s far worse is the gate Georgia is receiving online.

“It is a TV show and everyone has their opinions, please remember it’s not real life! Sending vile threats and nasty messages and comments is totally unacceptable. Trolling is not okay.

“Georgia is a daughter, granddaughter, sister and friend and these hurtful comments will not only devastate her when she leaves the villa, but have deeply hurt those around her.

“For the messages of love, support and kindness, we see you and thank you!”

Via Instagram @geesteelx

Georgia Steel has been under fire since she entered the Love Island: All Stars villa, with fans feeling like she’s been lying to her fellow Islanders. Her lying clearly paid off though as she won the PDAs award for the snakiest Islander. And with the arrival of bombshell Joe it looks like she and Molly are going to come to blows yet again. The drama is wild.

For all the latest Love Island: All Stars news and gossip on Georgia Steel and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.