Samie Tom Love Island

Everything Samie’s been up to while Tom causes chaos on Love Island: All Stars

She seems to be doing better off without him anyway x

Love Island Season 9’s couple Samie Elshi and Tom Clare appeared to be the picture-perfect pair on the Winter series in 2023. Despite finishing the series in third place and their romance only progressing, the couple experienced a very off again on-again relationship. They were consistently breaking up, getting together, breaking up again and being petty on their social media platforms.

After some rocky months post- Love Island, the couple officially broke up in November 2023, where Samie had even admitted on a podcast that she went on Love Island for fame, not love. With Samie turning down the offer to join this year’s Love Island: All Stars as she heard Tom was making his appearance, here’s everything the Islander has been up to. Like she said in her Insta caption, she is ‘minding mine’.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Samie Elishi (@samieelishi)

In July 2023, Samie had a Hemithyroidectomy surgery

Samie posted and pinned a heartfelt Instagram post of her after her surgery. The Love Island star shared how she found a lump on the right side of her throat and her neck. She commented in her post: “When I came home I also noticed a number of the same messages in my dms. I decided to get this checked just to be safe & it turned out the lump on my neck was indeterminable after having a biopsy and half of my thyroid (& the lump) will need to be removed & tested for cancer.”

Her post about her surgery was largely congratulated by fans and fellow Islanders who were proud of her for sharing such personal information. Samie kept fans updated on her YouTube channel and shared the results of her surgery who eagerly waited for good news. Thankily, the lump on the neck was not cancerous and she continued to answer any questions followers had post-surgery.

View this post on Instagram

She’s posts a lot of her pilates sessions

Samie is the queen of wellness it seems and appears to constantly be living her best life. The Love Island star shares her reformer pilates classes regularly on her Instagram and even posts ‘GRWM’ (Get Ready With Me) videos of her preparing herself for another fitness session.

There’s no doubt that the star is in amazing shape. With her posting her sessions and constantly achieving wellness, we can truly say that she is doing so much better.

View this post on Instagram

Samie really caught flights, not feelings

On her YouTube channel, Samie Elishi constantly shares her tips and getaways with her subscribers. Over the past few months, the Season 9 contestant has been to the Maldives, Ibiza, New York Fashion Week, Manchester and many summer festivals. Although Samie does not seem to post consistently on her socials, we can see that the star posts her best bits with her girls and seems to be really living lavish. She clearly does not need Tom to be living her life and we love that for her.

View this post on Instagram

She even posted that she’s seeing someone new…

On Thursday (1 February), the star posted on her Instagram story: “Just want to clarify some things. I have not spoken to the press recently, unless you hear something from myself directly it’s all speculation.”

“I am happily with someone and focusing on this lovely little life and work right now.”

And just like that, Samie shut down any rumours and continues to keep slaying. She’s doing better and is living her best life. No matter how messy and chaotic it can get with her ex now being on Love Island: All Stars, Samie Elishi continues to keep her head held high and continues to focus on herself. Queen behaviour, if you ask me.

View this post on Instagram

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Featured image credit via ITV and Instagram