Last of Us 2 remastered PS5 upgrade

Here’s how to get The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered PS5 upgrade

It’s so easy to do

The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered releases on PlayStation today and there’s an easy way to upgrade your version of the game. If you purchased The Last of Us Part 2 on the PS4 when it was released then instead of having to pay £45 for the remastered PS5 version, you can upgrade for just £10 instead.

How do you upgrade to the PS5 version?

Via Sony/PlayStation

If you have the digital copy of The Last of Us Part 2 on PS4 then all you need to do is go onto the PlayStation store and purchase the £10 PS5 Remastered upgrade. It will automatically download.

Alternatively, if you have the disc version of the game then you need to purchase the upgrade on the store, and then insert the PS4 disc into your PS5 where it will update to the Remastered version.

What PS5 features come with the game?

Last of Us 2 Remastered PS5 upgrade

Via Sony/PlayStation

PS5 features that come with the upgrade include an exclusive roguelike survival mode, lost levels, full DualSense wireless controller integration, new outfits, guitar-free play and graphical enhancements.

If you’ve got more money to splash then you can also purchase The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered W.L.F edition which automatically installs as the PS5 upgrade. It costs $99 and comes with a steelbook case featuring the full game and additional PS5 digital content, 47 Society of Champions TLOU trading cards, four enamel pins and a Washington Liberation Front patch.

For everything you need to know about The Last of Us Part 2, gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook.