DragCon UK 2024 queen

In pictures: The best dressed queens at RuPaul’s DragCon UK 2024

Cara Melle the mother that you are

If there’s one thing you know that’s always going to deliver at RuPaul’s DragCon it’s the queens serving absolute LOOKS for the iconic queen walk – and DragCon UK 2024 knocked it out of the park. The queens absolutely killed it, so here’s a rundown of the best looked queens giving pure fashion over the weekend as they walked that (f*cking duck) carpet like their lives depended on it. Toots all round.

Aquaria

Via World of Wonder

One of the greatest fashion queens of all time, you just know season 10 winner Aquaria is gonna gag us all no matter what the function. She mothered.

Banksie

Via World of Wonder

We were robbed of THEE fashion season of UK season five when Banksie got eliminated, but she let us have it at DragCon this year. The drama of it all!

Cara Melle

DragCon UK 2024 queens

Via World of Wonder

I’ll say it: Best Cara Melle has ever looked. And she always looks perfect, so that’s not said lightly. This colour on her is just next level. The way it flows? Gagging.

Charity Kase

DragCon 2024 UK queens

Via World of Wonder

Just when you wonder how Charity Kase is going to top her homage to The Exorcist from last year with the bed, she goes bigger with an even more elaborate look. Who’s doing it like her?

Cheddar Gorgeous

DragCon UK 2024 queens

Via World of Wonder

Cheddar Gorgeous never does anything by half. This look proves why she has the reputation and legacy she has – she needs to win an All Stars NOW.

Dakota Schiffer

DragCon UK 2024 queens

Via World of Wonder

One thing about Dakota Schiffer is even when she plays it subtle she still looks like she’s walking a Paris runway.

Flor

Via World of Wonder

The Down Under season three finalist wearing a look Vogue would gag over at any Hollywood red carpet event. Unreal.

Keta Minaj

Via World of Wonder

Drag Race Holland season two queen Keta Minaj giving us Muglerian extravagance. Can’t wait to see what she brings to UK Vs the World season two.

Krystal Versace

DragCon UK 2024 queens

Via World of Wonder

A deceptively simple look because do you know how difficult this is to get a bodysuit that looks like a nude body that’s so well blended without any bagginess at all? Born to do drag, as Ru told her.

Le Fil

Via World of Wonder

I love how much Le Fil commits to his branding and the attention to detail and effort he gives everything he does. The craftsmanship here is just next level brilliant.

Luxx Noir London

Via World of Wonder

This Grace Jones Hollywood star DRAMA… Omg.

Ongina

Via World of Wonder

An original season one mother giving us a production. Can’t stop staring at it, of all the queens at DragCon UK 2024 Ongina is one I’m always beaming to see killing the game still.

Sminty Drop

Via World of Wonder

Literally never, EVER misses. The Manchester Mannequin indeed.

Tomara Thomas

DragCon UK 2024 queens

Via World of Wonder

I know it’s simple but, like, that could LITERALLY be Pamela Anderson.

Vanity Milan

Via World of Wonder

The way Vanity has levelled up her looks across both her season to now is just beyond amazing. Killing it.

Veronica Green

Via World of Wonder

Right, look. I know it’s a bit rough – but any homage to Princess Daisy in Mario Kart with the actual kart is getting acclaim from me, sorry. This is my gay agenda.

All things RuPaul’s Drag Race are streaming now on WOW Presents Plus. For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.