Celebrity Big Brother rumoured cast

A full rundown of every celeb rumoured to go on Celebrity Big Brother this year

Trying to imagine watching Louis Walsh and Rebekah Vardy chat in the garden over a ciggy

In November, when we were still in the delicious grips of ITV’s glorious Big Brother revival, Will Best and AJ Odudu announced amid one of the live shows that Celebrity Big Brother would be back on our screens in 2024. This was of course met with a great response – Celebrity Big Brother really hit its stride in the Channel 5 era and was one of the only iconic things about the show in the 2010s. David’s dead… Need I say more? With the news that Celebrity Big Brother is indeed back and – whilst there is no confirmed launch date – could be back on our screens in just a matter of months. The rumour mill is milling as per usual – so here is a rundown of all the rumoured Celebrity Big Brother cast so far!

Louis Walsh

Not this… Not this… Kind of need it. Would be the funniest casting ever. Such a cursed but iconic TV character, in my opinion.

A TV inside told The Sun: “The team behind the programme are being clever about the kind of celebs they’re considering. They don’t just want big names in there – they want stars who will bring something truly intriguing. Louis is just the kind of figure they want in the house – someone with serious life experience who not only has something to say, but isn’t afraid to say it.”

Rebekah Vardy

Someone who literally needs no introduction. Imagine. Just IMAGINE. Fresh from a big loss in the wake of Wagatha Christie, The Vardy sits with Louis piggin Walsh in the Celebrity Big Brother house. Priceless. However, sources for Rebekah Hardy have said she’s no longer part of the rumoured Celebrity Big Brother cast and plans have changed. We can still dream.

Joey Essex

What business does this pic have being so sexy? No clue. Anyway, The Sun also theorises Joey Essex will be going in the house, with a source quoted saying

“Joey is hugely popular with the top brass at ITV, and they think he would be TV gold on Celeb Big Brother – he’s hilarious, very likeable and likely to become one of the favourites to win. Joey has done lots of reality shows in the past, from the jungle to Dancing on Ice and even Splash!, but he has never done Celebrity Big Brother.

“He was approached during the days when the show was on Channel 5, but it never quite lined up.”

Gyles Brandreth

Honestly, he’s turn up to the opening of a packet of crisps. “Well, I have been asked. Yes, I have been asked, but I say no to these things,” he said. Sure you do, pal.

For more like the rumoured cast of Celebrity Big Brother and for all the best music, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook