The Traitors UK two cast

From a chess coach to a clairvoyant: Meet the full cast of The Traitors series two

Surely one of them will be as iconic as Amanda

I can’t believe the time has finally come – but The Traitors UK series two is finally here. Well, on Wednesday it will be here, with three episodes dropping on iPlayer. The first season of The Traitors was a cultural phenomenon and brought this country together in ways we didn’t know possible. Here are the 22 new players in the cast of The Traitors UK series two!

Andrew, 45

The Traitors UK two cast

First up is Andrew, who hails from Talbot Green and works as an insurance broker. He cites fellow Welsh cast member Amanda from season one as his biggest inspo in the game when it comes to game plans. He says he’s a larger than life personality, too – and says he’d be successful at either Faithful or Traitor.

Anthony, 45

The Traitors UK two cast

Birmingham based Anthony is primed to be the strategic game playing king of the cast of The Traitors UK for series two because he works professionally as a chess coach! Anthony says when he watched series one, the first thing he thought was that it’s a game where “everyone’s expendable” – just like the pieces in chess. Savage.

Ash, 45

Via BBC

Ash is a London based events co-ordinator. If she’s a Faithful, she says “I’m quite good at spotting people I don’t trust, it could be about someone’s energy. Human beings do things without realising they’re doing them. Micro expressions and little physical
behaviours. It’s easier to see other people’s faces than it is to see your own, right?”

Aubrey, 67

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Aubrey is a retired shop owner and is from Loughborough. He says he’s looking forward to doing the missions “in his lycra”. Fair play.

Brian, 33

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Glasgow based Brian works as a photographer. On his vibe, Brian says “I’m not necessarily a leader or a follower, I’m kind of in-
between. I think it’s because I’m bossy, but I don’t like to be held accountable.” Not sure if these points are pros or cons at this point!

Charlie, 34

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Mental health area manager Charlie joins The Traitors UK series two cast from Bristol. Let’s hope she’s not a Traitor, because she says “I feel like my face will go red if I’m lying! As much as I like the idea of having a good poker face, I don’t know whether I actually would have with everyone watching me.”

Charlotte, 32

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Warwickshire based recruitment manager Charlotte is serving Netflix series promo pic drama in her press pic, so let’s hope she brings that energy to the game. She might be a force to be reckoned with, saying “I think I’m really good at pretending I don’t know what’s going on, when actually, I have a very good idea. I play the ditzy one and I make self-deprecating jokes constantly, and I don’t get embarrassed easily either – which I think is good.”

Diane, 63

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Nope, it’t not Anna Wintour – it’s Diane, a retired teacher from Lancashire. She applied “Mainly because my children said I could never do something like this! We started watching series one together and l just loved the idea of the challenge. I thought it would be great to have a go and see if I could do it.”

Evie, 29

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Evie the Inverness veterinary nurse says the first series was all her work could talk about, because they filmed it 30 minutes up the road! “I want to be a Traitor. I think I would make a good Traitor because I look like such a Faithful. I don’t think people think I’m very mischievous, but I think that shows that I’d be really be good at it.”

Harry, 22

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Harry is an engineer for the British Army, and hails from the land of David Brent: Slough. “I want to be a Traitor so bad! I know everyone says it, but I’ve always said I feel like I’ve got a Jekyll and Hyde in me where Monday to Friday I’m a Corporal and as
soon as it hits Friday, I’m just Harry and I don’t want to think about work for the weekend.” The temptation I have to quote Hagrid’s “Well, just Harry” right now is beyond belief.

Jasmine, 26

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Look how she ate that picture – slay. Jasmine’s a sales exec from London. “If I had to curse out someone’s family on national television, I don’t think I would do that. But within the game, I don’t think there’s anything I wouldn’t do. If I have to eliminate someone, if I have to steal the big pot of money, that’s absolutely fine.”

Jaz, 30

Via BBC

Manchester based Jaz is an account manager. On his fave from last year, Jaz says “Probably Wilfred, that little rascal was really good.” True, tbf.

Jonny, 31

Via BBC

Jonny’s ex-military and lives in Bedfordshire – so wonder if he and Harry from The Traitors UK series two cast will be getting on well. Do I sense an alliance or a rivalry? Time will tell.

Kyra, 21

The Traitors UK two cast

Via BBC

Kyra’s an apprentice economist and she’s Kent based. She said she loved the first season so much because it reminded her of Among Us. She’s so real for that.

Meg, 22

Via BBC

Meg’s an illustrator based in Herefordshire. On what she’s going to bring to The Traitors UK series two as oppose to the rest of the cast, she says “Probably just people laughing at me to be honest. I mean, if I’m terrified, I’ll just start singing Florence & the Machine and people will be like “Get her to shut up, she’s too loud.””

Miles, 36

Via BBC

Miles is from Birmingham but now lives in Worcestershire, and he’s the SECOND veterinary nurse in the game! “The only thing I would say is, I wouldn’t want to be greedy. I think the greediness sometimes makes you fall at the last hurdle. It’s trying to get that nice balance of wanting to get to the end, but not falling at the last hurdle due to greed.”

Mollie, 21

Via BBC

Mollie is a disability model from Bristol. Her gameplay is that she wants to “make as many friends as possible. The more friends you have in there, the better.”

Paul, 36

Via BBC

Paul’s a business manager from Manchester. When asked how he’d feel if he was chosen to be a Traitor, Paul said “Well, if Claudia touches my shoulder, I’m never washing that top again.” O-kay.

Ross, 28

Via BBC

Lancashire video director Ross is another Northern lad in the cast of The Traitors UK series two. He doesn’t want to be a Traitor, saying “I think I’d be a bit gutted because then I’ve actually got to play a game. I feel like it would put me on edge a bit and I might not be able to fully be myself.”

Sonja, 66

Via BBC

Now you KNOW mother has arrived for real. This queenie is already my fave. Sonja’s a volunteer and when asked if she had a game plan she said “Yes, I have a game plan. My game plan is to knit my way to the finals.” I’m done.

Tracey, 58

Via BBC

Looking straight out of The Sims 2 Makin’ Magic comes Inverness’ Tracey – who works as both a sonographer and a clairvoyant. Camp beyond belief. “I was absolutely addicted to season one. I loved it, I was so invested in it. I kind of didn’t hear about it until after the whole thing had gone out, so I literally binge watched the whole thing in three days. Nobody could talk to me. Nobody could ring me. I just loved it.” She’s so me coded.

Zak, 27

Via BBC

Zak’s a London based parliamentary affairs advisor. On if he’s a good liar, he says “I’ve won a few poker tournaments, so I do hope so. But no. I do this stupid thing where my lips just curl up, I can’t help it!

For the best music, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook