Queer Eye Bobby Tan

Tan France has now unfollowed Bobby Berk after he snubbed him in latest Queer Eye post

I can’t keep up with all the drama

Just when you thought the Queer Eye drama between Bobby Berk and the rest of the cast was over, Tan goes and unfollows Bobby!

Late last year Bobby Berk announced that after six years he had made the “difficult decision” to leave Queer Eye. A source then claimed that Bobby Berk was “asked to leave” after issues with the rest of the Queer Eye cast. Bobby then unfollowed both Tan and Antoni on Instagram.

So, now you’re all up to date I can catch you up on the latest Queer Eye drama. Tan France has now unfollowed Bobby Berk on Instagram, meaning neither of them follow each other. Tan has now followed Antoni again on Instagram.

Tan is thought to have unfollowed Bobby after he posted a season eight Queer Eye announcement and didn’t tag Tan. Bobby tagged everyone else in the Queer Eye cast, only tagging Tan once the post had been up for a few hours. 

When Bobby did eventually tag him, he didn’t tag his main account but his secondary account called @shaded, which Tan hasn’t posted to in over three years.

As for why Bobby had been asked to leave Queer Eye, a source said: “There were many challenges with scheduling and there was a loss of interest from Bobby filming the show. The network and the cast thought it was time to bring in fresh blood. His heart was not in it and the rest of the cast started to resent him because of that.”

The latest series of Queer Eye is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.