Made in Chelsea: Sydney starts next week and the cast have spilled how it’s dramatic as hell

There are yacht parties, and Sam Price said ‘old romances’ are rekindled

It’s finally the time for another trip away with our favourite posh 20-somethings, as Made in Chelsea: Sydney is here. The cast have been teasing us with posts about the latest spin-off for ages, but now the date has been set and the drama is ready to commence.

It’s just days until we get to see everything that happened when the cast went down under, so here’s a full rundown of what you need to know. From which cast members will be there, the all important start date and episode schedule, and all the pending dramas.

Made in Chelsea: Sydney drops in a matter of days

Made in Chelsea: Sydney is set to start on E4 on Monday 18th December 2023 at 9pm. As with the recent holiday specials, the show will be on every day that week at 9pm, with the last episode on Friday 22nd December.

All our favs from the Made in Chelsea cast are going to be in Sydney

Made in Chelsea: Sydney

via E4

All the current cast members are heading to Sydney, so expect drama from: Olivia Bentley, Harvey Armstrong, David ‘Temps’ Templer, Yasmine Zweegers, Bella Sharpe, Sam Prince, Ruby Adler, Lauren Sintes, Hugo-Mackenzie Wood, Reza Amiri-Garroussi and Tristan Phipps. There will also be a few new faces joining the cast.

Expect yacht parties and ‘a lot of drama to unpack’

So, you probably want to know all the tea that’s expected from Sydney. A small clip at the end of the latest episode of Made in Chelsea showed some arguments, old flames getting back together, and potential new romance with Hugo and Bella.

Made in Chelsea: Sydney

via E4

“It wouldn’t be Made in Chelsea without any drama in the Sydney series,” Ruby told OK! Magazine. “There’s a lot of drama to unpack so stay tuned.”

We’ve seen Ruby going through a lot recently, including a breakup and relying on old friend Reza for support, which has caused tension with Bella. Ruby added: “Sydney has definitely cured my broken heart. My favourite part about Sydney has been the chilled-out vibes. The way of life differs compared to London – away from the chaos. Although I definitely brought some chaos to Sydney.”

New face Lauren Sintes, who had been dating Tristan, has confirmed she’ll be single on the trip, with the teaser looking like she might be rekindling things with Harvey Armstrong. “I’m single,” she said in an interview. “It’s all about having fun on this trip, and staying well clear of boy drama.”

Yas, who has been spotted cosying up to Sam Prince again whilst filming, added: “You can look forward to seeing some new and old romances among the group.”

Sam said: “The Sydney series is a different one for me. I am still a cheeky chappy. But you will see a vulnerable side to me. There has been some drama, especially at the start of the trip. There are a few arguments and I will be getting to the bottom of a few things.”

The cast have been spotted filming on a huge luxury yacht, and getting takeaways delivered on board, so it’s safe to say they’ve been enjoying their time out there and living up to the lifestyles they have in London.

The show will link to a new Bondi spin-off

As Made in Chelsea: Sydney was announced, as was a completely new show, Made in Bondi. The Bondi version will be fully set in Australia, with a new cast following a similar set-up to what the UK version does. “Made in Bondi will follow the glamorous lives and loves of Australia’s young, social elite,” Channel 4 said of the spin-off.

“Set in one of Sydney’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, opulence knows no bounds and drama is always on the menu, with every episode set to provide a front-row seat to jaw-dropping parties, breath taking fashion and sizzling romances. From trendy bars to luxurious harbourside mansions, this group of young socialites will navigate the interconnected web of relationships that define their lives.”

Maybe we’ll meet some of the new show’s cast members? Monday 18th December 2023 at 9pm – be there!

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook