Just how different the current Made in Chelsea cast looked in their first episodes to now

They’ve changed dramatically

Made in Chelsea has been going on forever, and now the cast have returned from sunning themselves in Corsica, and somehow have managed to find even more drama than ever before.

A few of the cast members have literally been on the show for years and years, and have grown up whilst having their lives placed on TV for us all to watch. They’ve changed dramatically, in themselves and in the way they look.

Here is a rundown of the biggest transformations the current Made in Chelsea cast members have had, by comparing them the first time they were seen on the show, to now when they’re in Corsica.

Olivia Bentley

Made in Chelsea cast in first episode compared to Corsica now

via E4

Liv first appeared on the show in series 11, back in 2016. Seven years later and she’s one of the cast members who’s appeared in the show for the most episodes, and is still going strong with the SW drama. She’s changed her vibe a few times during the show, but has always remained the queen of our hearts.

Sam Prince

via E4

Sam was a 19-year-old intern when he first joined Made in Chelsea back in 2017. He’s since had countless dramas and scandals, and now has bleach blonde hair and looks really different. There have been rumours circulating about whether Sam has had cosmetic surgery or work done recently, but he’s not commented.

Tristan Phipps

via E4

Tristan’s been on the show for over five years now, after joining during series 16. He’s dated a few fellow cast members since then, and definitely grown out of the baby face he had back in 2018. Is he wearing the same suit they made Sam Prince wear when he joined the cast?

Inga Valentiner

via E4

Inga has only been on the show since 2021, so is relatively new to the cast. When she first joined, she was introduced as Tiff’s best mate, and both Miles and Julius were interested in her. She’s more recently been in a relationship with Sam Prince, but that’s dramatically come to an end.

Reza Amiri-Garroussi

via E4

Reza joined Made in Chelsea back in 2019 and was introduced to the show as a friend of Sam Thompson. He’s 36 now, and one of the eldest members of the cast. When the Corsica episodes aired, a few people on Twitter commented his face “looked different” but Reza has not directly spoken about having any cosmetic work.

Ruby Adler

via E4

Ruby joined the show back in 2020, and was introduced as the girlfriend of Reza. In the three years since then she’s dyed her hair much darker, and become a staple whenever there’s gossip floating about.

Miles Nazaire

via E4

Miles joined the show in 2018, and has recently said he’s quitting the show after meeting someone. However, he hopped straight on the plane to film Corsica, but has been much less involved in the drama. He’s definitely had his teeth done since series 15!

Harvey Armstrong

via E4

Harvey joined in 2019, as a shock from Habbs’ past – yes they used to date! Since then he’s just got a lot older (obviously) and grown some facial hair – but boy does it make him look different. His teeth are looking pretty pristine now as he basks in the Corsica sun with the Made in Chelsea cast, too.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook