MAFS gossip column: A cast member rushed to hospital?! Plus a couple hit by split rumours

Will the chaos ever end?!

Welcome to The Tab’s MAFS UK 2023 gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama, most scandalous rumours and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web.

Arthur was ‘seen kissing another woman’ over the weekend, so everyone is convinced he and Laura have split

Yesterday, pretty much every tabloid ran with the story that Arthur had been spotted kissing another woman in a club, when the cast went out to celebrate his birthday this weekend. So naturally, everyone is now assuming he and Laura have split up.

It was reported Arthur and the woman “spent the entire night together” as he marked his 35th birthday with some of his MAFS UK co-stars. A source said: “Arthur spent the entire night with a beautiful looking brunette and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

“They were kissing all over the club and definitely didn’t care who saw them even though Married at First Sight viewers still think that he’s in a relationship with Laura. Everyone had high hopes for Arthur and Laura but eventually their romance failed and since filming for the show ended, they have gone their separate ways. Arthur is having the best time that he can now, and it was his birthday, so a little bit of attention didn’t go unwelcome.”

But since, Laura has posted about forgiveness on Instagram?!

MAFS gossip column, Married at First Sight UK 2023

via Instagram

Whilst all this has been going on, Laura has posted about forgiveness on her Instagram, so I’m even more confused? Laura shared a quote to her story which read: “Forgiving people in silence and never speaking to them again is self care.”

What does this MEAN?

Ella says she has ‘only love’ for Bianca

Despite them not exactly ending things on the best of terms, when Bianca was forced to leave MAFS because Ella had been speaking to JJ, Ella has now said she has “only love” for Bianca. During the show, Ella tried to say she was a “girl’s girl” when the argument with Bianca over JJ came about, which Bianca shut down as Ella had gone behind her back to talk to her husband.

In a further statement, Ella said: “I’m a girl’s girl – wrong time and place. My biggest regret of words, I would consider myself a girl’s girl but in a lapse of judgement I know at that moment my behaviour was not reflective of that. I had not befriended Bianca and spent very little time with her for obvious reasons.”

via E4

Umm, Peggy was rushed to hospital during filming?!

Ok so it’s been reported today that Peggy was “rushed to hospital” whilst filming in the apartments was taking place. She had a severe allergic reaction to dust, which she didn’t even know she suffered from until the show.

“I had the worst allergy to dust, which I didn’t realise I had until moving into the apartments,” she said. “We were right by Wembley, where they cut the grass three times a day and I had a pollen allergy. So my eyes were swelling up every morning. I was in and out of hospital several times on antibiotics, steroids. I had to put makeup on my eyes and I couldn’t even see my lash line and I think it’s an element of stress as well.”

Jordan has posted ANOTHER god awful TikTok about Luke

The last few days have been a lot. It was reported Luke gets kicked off MAFS because he gets into a physical fight with Jordan, and then Luke went on a rant on his Instagram calling out a “snake” in the cast who was “selling” stories about the show to the press.

Since then, Jordan and Luke have been posting petty TikToks about each other none stop. It started with Luke posting defending his choice of words in the dinner party, when he said there was “only so much pressure a man can take”. Jordan didn’t take to that too well, and said Luke’s “mask was slipping”.

Luke then shoved a mop on his head and wrote “Grealish” on his back, and posted a TikTok mocking Jordan and his resemblance to the footballer. He savagely said Jordan was like when you order Jack Grealish from Wish.

But now, Jordan has posted ANOTHER video. For this piece of art, he’s doused himself in fake tan and commented on Luke being an “Essex boy” telling him not to sweat too hard or his fake tan might come off, and not to cry because it’ll ruin his eyelashes.

@jordanrmgayle

Stop sweating about me Luke your fake tan is running #mafsuk #mafs

♬ original sound – Jordan Gayle

Make it stop! (Don’t).

Whilst Luke has angrily denied cheating on Jay

Since it’s been announced Luke gets axed from the show, he’s said he’s been accused of loads of things on his social media. Addressing it all, Luke has been forced to deny he has ever cheated on Jay, and got very very aggy in the process.

“So all you people calling me a cheat, scumbag, a wanker, probably worse than that actually. I can’t be bothered to reply to you,” he said on Instagram. “There’s no point you sending me your messages because I’m not even going to read it. It just goes into my other inbox that I don’t even look at.

“But just to note on that, how can I be a cheater, when I’ve never cheated in my life? I’m the sort of guy when I’m in a relationship, I don’t even speak to a random girl down the supermarket asking where the eggs are. So how can I even cheat?”

via E4

Georges says he’d have chosen Ella as his bride if he wasn’t matched with Peggy

Georges has said that if the experts hadn’t matched him with Peggy and it was instead down to him to pick a bride, out of the MAFS UK 2023 cast he would have chosen Ella. She’s clearly a catch!

“Peggy’s beautiful and actually, I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else,” he said. “But if you put a gun to my head, I would have picked Ella. We would have gotten on like a house on fire. Ella and I spoke throughout and whatnot. She’s a hoot, me and her have a very, very similar sense of humour, very inappropriate, very outspoken, very outrageous.”

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook