Chrishell Selling Sunset

Chrishell from Selling Sunset is starring in a movie and her acting is very questionable

It’s giving GCSE drama

We all know and love Chrishell for her role as a realtor on Selling Sunset. But before she was selling multi-million dollar properties she was a soap opera actress. She had long-running roles in All My Children, The Young and the Restless, and Day of Our Lives.

Her last acting project before joining Selling Sunset was the film Eve of Abduction, where Chrishell performed alongside her All My Children co-star Robb Derringer.

And now she’s starring in a new thriller film produced by Lifetime. Lifetime movies are known to not always be the best cinematic experience and to give you a good idea of the type of films they produce, they made the 2018 Harry and Meghan movie.

The film called You’re Not Supposed to Be Here features Chrishell as Zoe and Diora Baird as Kennedy. The film follows the pregnant lesbian couple Zoe and Kennedy as they  struggle with the stress of work and family life. Kennedy’s boss offers them a cabin getaway in the woods. When they arrive at the beautiful cabin in a remote mountain town, the locals aren’t all overly welcoming.

Zoe feels uncomfortable with the looks and stares of the townsfolk, and questions if their unwanted attention has to do with them as a same-sex couple, while Kennedy tries to reassure her it’s her pregnancy hormones getting the best of her. Just as the two let their guards down, their nightmare begins. They realise they are completely unprepared for what is in store, and that the townspeople want something the two have.

Safe to say Chrishell won’t be winning any awards for her acting performance in the trailer, although maybe her return to acting will mean more drama for when selling returns!

You can watch Chrishell in season seven of Selling Sunset on November 3rd on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.