Married at First Sight UK in chaos as Ella allegedly cheated on Nathanial with another groom!

Umm, WHAT?!

Married at First Sight UK is apparently about the descend into chaos, as it’s been reported that bride Ella cheated on Nathanial with another groom from the experiment.

In the first episode, it seemed as though Nathanial and Ella were the perfect match, and everyone instantly backed them as a couple who could come out the show as a success story. Then, in an explosive honeymoon episode, cracks began to show and Nathanial made comments about Ella being different around other people, and Ella in turn said Nathanial played up for the cameras.

Now, the drama has intensified as it’s been reported Ella had her head turned by one of the other grooms on the show! She reportedly shared a “passionate kiss” with someone else who joins the show later on, behind Nathanial’s back.

Ella reportedly cheated on Nathanial during Married at First Sight UK 2023

via E4

A source told MailOnline: “There’s no denying that Ella and Nathanial were instantly attracted to each other the day of their wedding. Ella’s natural type is a straight man with masculine energy so one of the other grooms ticked more of her boxes. She didn’t want to hurt Nathanial or go against the process because being part of the show means so much to her.

“Ella was looking for love and with the other groom, he adores her body and mind, and they had a much better chance of enjoying a long-lasting relationship together.”

In response to the rumours, a Channel 4 spokesperson told MailOnline: “We don’t comment on speculation. Viewers will have to tune in to find out what does or doesn’t happen as the series develops – there’s still 33 episodes to go.”

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook