Chrishell AWhora Drag Race

A’Whora says Chrishell ‘couldn’t look at her’ because she was reminded of Christine Quinn

The Drag Race X Selling Sunset crossover we never knew we needed

A’Whora from season two of Drag Race UK has revealed that when she first met Chrishell Stause the Selling Sunset alumni said she “couldn’t enjoy looking at her” because the drag queen reminded her of Christine Quinn.

Speaking to GK Barry on the Saving Grace podcast, which she appeared on with Drag Race UK season five queen and close friend Tomara Thomas, A’Whora spilled about filming with Chrishell on Celebrity Karaoke Club. The conversation turned to Selling Sunset after A’Whora spoke about how she produced herself to give good telly when she was on Drag Race UK season two. GK Barry then says “Well Selling Sunset, look at Christine” – referring to chaotic icon Christine Quinn.

“Well I did a show with Chrishell,” A’Whore replied. “And she went to me ‘A’Whora baby, I love you, but you remind me of this bitch called Christine who I work with. And I just can’t enjoy looking at you.” GK Barry says “How cheeky’s that?”

“Me and Chrishell are close now but I was just like, I’m giving Christine! Haven’t got a problem with that!” A’Whora said. Her and Tomara also spoke more about how RuPaul was with them when filming Drag Race, and said that when the Supermodel Of The World is out of drag with the queens in the Werk Room, the interactions are really meaningful but when she’s in drag she barely even looks at them. Watch the full podcast here.

Watch A’Whora on Drag Race UK on iPlayer, and catch Chrishell flog massive houses on Selling Sunset on Netflix. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook