Central Cee Madeline Argy break up

TikTok thinks Madeline Argy and Central Cee have broken up and there’s convincing evidence

How many iconic celebrity couples must we lose to 2023

Despite never publicly confirming their relationship, Central Cee and Madeline Argy have sent TikTok into a tailspin endless times as they drip feed info about their life together. Doja was rumoured to be written about her, they went to the Monaco Grand Prix together, and visit the zoo for her birthday. It was cute. They were loved up for almost a year. Even with only hood-up selfies and side angle TikToks – everyone could see it.

But now it seems like Madeline and Central Cee are the latest celeb couple (after Britney Spears and Sam Asghari, Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez, and SO many more A-listers this summer) to call it quits in 2023. The evidence? Obviously, social media.

In a video posted this weekend, now with over 300k likes, a fan account showed how Madeline and Central Cee had unfollowed each other on Instagram. “It was defo PR and after the sundown town thing he couldn’t be associated anymore,” theorised one user of Madeline’s recent controversy. “central cee AINT gonna settle down frl come on now,” claimed another.

Neither Central Cee or Madeline have confirmed the split, and likely wont seeing as they never confirmed their relationship publicly in the first place. But, either way, fans are freaking out. “Central Cee and Madeline unfollowed each other on ig. don’t talk to me until further notice,” Tweeted one stan. And, tbh, same.

For all the latest social media and entertainment news, gossip and memes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.