Mitch winter Love Island 2023

Omg, Mitch says he was originally meant to appear on winter Love Island 2023

Imagine we got Mitch versus Olivia

Love Island’s Mitch has said he was originally flown out to South Africa to appear on this year’s winter series but it never ended up happening.

Since Love Island 2023 ended, Mitch has been accused of being a super fan of the show, who applied four times, something he has denied and said the rumours are completely “false”.

During an interview with Grazia, Mitch revealed he was flown out for winter Love Island 2023 but never got on the show. To be honest, I’m glad they kept him on for the summer series instead.

“I flew out for the winter one, didn’t get on and then I came back and I’m good friends with some of the producers and they just said, ‘Mitch let’s try again’ and that was it,” he explained.

Imagine we got Messy Mitch versus Olivia during the show? Absolute SCENES.

@graziauk

Hmm we wonder who he would have coupled up with on winter #LoveIsland #mitch #EllaB

♬ original sound – GraziaUK

Ella B added on that his sister had told her that when Mitch was flown out to South Africa he had hardly watched winter Love Island 2023 and had to ask her who is top three would be.

“His sister actually said when he went to South Africa he wasn’t watching it that much and had to ask his sister who is top three would be,” she revealed.

Mitch has found himself in the middle of drama after he claimed Kady had a secret boyfriend whilst on the show – something she has denied.

Mitch addressed the Kady rumours and claimed they were true. Speaking to On Demand Entertainment, he said: “You’re calling me and Ella B fake, you came in with a boyfriend. You have a boyfriend to this day. Your boyfriend was at your house whilst you were there and you’re calling me fake.”

Kady has since denied the accusations, saying they are “categorically false”.

“The narrative that is circulating that I had a boyfriend whilst in the Love Island villa is categorically FALSE. My mum stayed at mine whilst I was in the villa to look after my dog and house,” she said in an Instagram story.

It doesn’t seem like the pair will be making up anytime soon either as Kady unfollowed Mitch on Instagram. Yikes!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.