Photos of Jess and Sammy, one of them axe-throwing with another of them when they've found out they've won Love Island as well as a mirror selfie of them shopping

Reunions and shopping trips: Inside Jess and Sammy’s first days since winning Love Island

I just love love x

Jess and Sammy were crowned the winners of Love Island 2023 just last week and they have been non-stop ever since. It may seem hectic while being in the villa, but it’s the life at follows afterwards that is next to none, but Jess and Sammy seem to have it locked down.

Since winning the show, the pair have been out shopping and revealing what their future plans are with one another and it makes you think that the public finally voted for the right people this time round. Here’s everything the winning couple have been getting up to since winning Love Island 2023.

They met each other families

As seen during the Love Island reunion episode, Sammy and Jess met one another’s extended families and it looks like they had a blast. The pair attended a barbecue where Sammy met Jess’s family, including her brother Max. The winning couple were greeted with a gorgeous set up in a back garden with their names spelt out.

Jess and Sammy also went axe-throwing where Sammy got to meet a bunch of Jess’s friends, who made sure his intentions were true. During the parents episode of Love Island, Jess’s mum revealed her friends weren’t too keen on Sammy but it seems that it’s all water under the bridge.

Jess and Sammy attended the reunion together

via ITV

Just days after flying back to the UK, the winning couple had the reunion on their hands. Jess had a huge makeover and looked stunning alongside Sammy in their reunion fits. During the reunion, the pair told host Maya Jama what they’d been getting up to and watched back their journey on Love Island.

All very wholesome!

The pair did a magazine shoot

A few images have been circulating across social media and it’s of Jess and Sammy at their OK! Magazine shoot. During the shoot, they revealed their future plans and it’s incredibly sweet.

During their interview, the couple admitted they had both made mistakes during the show but now they “trust each other”.

“Since me and Jess have become boyfriend and girlfriend, the trust is just there,” Sammy said.

“From that moment, we haven’t given each other any reason not to trust each other. We’re both happy we had a major rollercoaster and a lot of tests because it does prepare you for the outside world. It wasn’t easy, we made mistakes, but now we 100 per cent trust each other.”

They’ve been busy shopping, spending that £50,000 WELL

Like every Love Island winner, their bank is in for a big treat of their half of £50,000. From the looks of their Instagram, the pair have been out shopping and spending their money wisely… hopefully.

Speaking to OK! Magazine, Jess and Sammy said they wanted to spend their prize on their families.

They said they would like to “treat their loved ones to something nice”. Well isn’t that lovely!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.