Guys, meet the parents is set to happen TONIGHT and apparently it’s explosive!

I am SEATED

Omg guys, apparently the iconic meet the parents episode is coming to Love Island 2023 TONIGHT. In a shock twist, producers are said to have pulled the fav moment forward, and it’s “the most explosive yet.”

The Sun is reporting the special guests are hitting up the villa tonight, with a source confirming it’s “set to be the biggest and most explosive episode of meet the parents yet.”

The source said: “In a never before seen series first, the producers have decided to bring it forward so friends and family can really give their honest thoughts and opinions on the couples just before they are at the pivotal point in deciding where to take their relationships.

“The friends and family of the cast are expected to ruffle feathers as they unearth secrets between the Islanders. Nobody holds back and remember – they’ve been able to watch from home and see all the sniping and the rows and the behind the back comments that the Islanders have no idea about.”

Love Island 2023 meet the parents

via ITV

What are Ella and Tyrique’s parents going to think of one another? Will Zach’s famous sister Snoochie Shy hit the villa? Who is going to kick off? Will anyone be like Paige Thorne’s mum, who famously said she had no time for Adam Collard, or Indiyah Polack’s mum who called Dami, Deji? We can hope!

Also in tonight’s episode, Whitney and Ella head out for a one-to-one to discuss their feud, Sammy and Jess head to the Hideaway, and Abi is questioning if Scott actually likes her. Here’s a full preview of everything else to expect.

It’s all kicking off!

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.