Love Island star Olivia Hawkins with PrettyLittleThing

Love Island’s Olivia Hawkins has signed a big money modelling deal with PrettyLittleThing

‘It’s huge. This deal will make Olivia a global star’

Winter Love Island 2023 star Olivia Hawkins has signed a big money deal with fast fashion brand, PrettyLittleThing. This comes a week after Molly-Mae Hague quit her multi-million pound job with the brand, as the creative director.

The deal with Olivia involves modelling campaign shoots with the brand, and is backed to make her a “global star”. She follows in the footsteps of Molly-Mae, and also 2022 Islander Gemma Owen, who is an ambassador for the brand.

A source told The Sun: “It’s huge. This deal will make Olivia a global star. She’s been a fan of PLT for ages – and now to be signed up with them is a dream come true. She’s over the moon.”

Before the villa, Olivia had worked in acting, and previously told The Tab she was looking to pursue a comedy career after the villa. “Going into Love Island, I always knew that I’d come out and have the exact same career,” she said at the time. “I want to stay in television, stay acting and I’ll just see what comes my way. I would love to do a comedy series.”

However, it’s looking now as though she’s going more down the influencer and brand deal route, and she’s recently posted adverts with PrettyLittleThing.

Last week, it was announced Molly-Mae Hague had left her position as PrettyLittleThing’s creative director after 22 months –  a role which was reportedly paying her £5million a year and over £400k a month. She will however, continue to work with the brand as an ambassador.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.