when is casa amor

Omg, this could be when Casa Amor is coming to the Love Island villa for 2023

Tyrique is going to unleash CHAOS

As if this season of Love Island hasn’t been dramatic enough, we’re rapidly hurtling towards the most chaotic week of the season: Casa Amor. As always, six girls and six boys, will be thrown into both a neighbouring mansion and the main villa to tempt the couples away from each other and, one things for certain: Tyrique’s head is going to swivel more than an owl’s.

So, in case you’re wondering exactly when the tests and temptations are due to kick off, here’s everything we know about the Casa Amor start date for Love Island 2023:

So, when exactly is Casa Amor starting?

When is Casa Amor?

Thanks to the most dramatic group of contestants we’ve seen in years, everyone is ready for Casa Amor like never before. People on Twitter have been calling for the temptation test to be fast-racked forward a few weeks. One person even claimed they might reschedule their holiday abroad so it doesn’t clash with the carnage.

So, when exactly is Casa Amor this year?

If we’re going off the standard ITV schedule, Casa Amor normally starts around week four or week five of each Love Island season. This year, there’s been no official confirmation from producers of when Casa Amor is coming. But if the structure is the same as previous years, then it will be around Monday, July 3. And it really couldn’t come soon enough.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.