Love Island 2023 Tyrique

Fancy restaurants and chaotic vibes: Inside Tyrique’s vibey footballer life before the villa

I need to go on a night out with him ASAP

Tyrique is an Islander everyone stays thinking about even after the Love Island 2023 episode ends. He entered the villa with suave and charisma that had the girls and viewers alike with their jaws on the floor.

Tyrique is now single following Ella bring back Ouzy from Casa Amor and all hell has well and truly broken loose. He currently seems to be running the villa and has viewers in a chokehold as they tune into the show each night. Whether he is playing football or out with his friends, here’s everything you need to know about Love Island 2023 Tyrique Hyde’s boujee life outside of the villa.

Tyrique plays as a central midfielder for Lewes FC

Tyrique plays as a central midfielder for Lewes FC after joining the team in October 2022. His contract is expected to expire at the end of June this year so it kind of makes sense as to why he gave the villa a go.

Over the yeats he has played for Dartford, Dulwich Hamlet and Welling United. His earliest football team was part of the Dagenham and Redbridge FC under 18s team. Tyrique isn’t the only footballer in the family as his brother also plays and his father is a former professional footballer.

Micah Hyde, Tyrique’s father, played for Cambridge United, Watford, Burnley and Peterborough United over his career. He is now the head coach for Queens Park Rangers Under 18s team.

Tyrique is an even bigger vibe outside the villa

Tyrique has the best vibes in the villa, so it seems hard to believe he’d be even more cool when the cameras aren’t rolling. From the looks of videos his brother has shared on social media, Tyrique is really that guy. The guy everyone either wants to be or wants to be with.

In one TikTok video, Tyrique’s brother, Mekhi, wrote: “POV: Your brother is on Love Island”, along with a compilation of videos showing Tyrique’s personality.

He is always out at boujee restaurants

From the looks of Tyrique’s Instagram, he loves a good restaurant, just like Ella. The pair previously met at a fancy Japanese restaurant before entering the villa, not knowing they were going to meet in the villa.

The pair met at Roka in Mayfair, which is an award-winning Japanese restaurant. So he knows his food that’s for sure!

As well as footballing, Tyrique models now and again

As well as being a semi-professional footballer, it looks like Tyrique does a bit of modelling on the side. A fair few of his Instagram photos are of him modelling clothes for a company called The Nayr Project. Even his followers have acknowledged it. In an Instagram photo, someone commented: “Coming like a model.”

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.