Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 locations

Inside the new POI locations in the brand new Fortnite jungle biome

It’s making me want to go on holiday tbh

With the new Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 launch comes a brand new jungle biome, something that was already heavily rumoured, and with that biome comes a load of brand new POI locations to take the battle to. All of these are of course jungle themed, so here’s your quick rundown of the major new locations that have come with Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3.

Rumble Ruins

This one is the temple themed one you’ve seen in all the cinematic – to be honest, it’s a bit like locations we’ve already seen throughout the last chapters. There’s a lot of good exploration to be had here where you can find the mythics and other stuff. There’s also a load of the new vine like grind rails. The ones that really remind me of Crash Bandicoot 4.

Slone’s tank is also not far from there!

Creeky Compound

This one has more of a research base them and is clearly a team looking into why this jungle has popped up in the first place. This one again is kind of boring to me – we’ve already done this theme a fair few times in different seasons and it would have been good to see something new.

Shady Stilts

The final major location is Shady Stilts, a village type location that feels more residential. It’s on the water and has quite a relaxed vibe – I guess this is the new Anvil Square now that major POI got gobbled up when the jungle emerged into the game.

For all the latest gaming news, memes and updates follow The Holy Church of Gaming on Facebook. 

• The day’s come for the Fortnite Spider-Verse update – here’s what’s brand new in game

• Every The Legend of Zelda Nintendo game ranked, according to Metacritic

• Death by sex and snogging Grim Reaper: The darkest things you can do in The Sims

All images courtesy of Epic Games.